Welcome to our New Student Housing Information page. Here at Stevens our room selection process is two parts. Students will first complete their housing application by May 31, 2022. After the housing application closes those who applied will be emailed a selection date and time to log into one of our 3 room selection days during the first week of June.
Housing Application Information
Please note this information is for new undergraduate students entering Stevens for Fall 2022. Submitting a housing application by the deadline is the first step in the housing selection process and will allow students to participate in our room selection process.
Housing Application and Deposit
Housing Application Dates
- Tuesday, February, 1, 2022 - Housing Application opens
- Tuesday, May 31, 2022- Housing Application closes (Must submit by the deadline to be guaranteed housing)
How to Apply
The housing application will be available in the myStevens Housing & Dining portal starting on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. The housing application closes on Tuesday, May 31, 2022.
While submitting the housing application students will be prompted to pay a $500 Housing Deposit that will be applied to the student's Fall 2022 bill. If the deposit is not paid by the close of the housing application, the student will not be able to participate in the room selection process or be assigned to a room.
Selecting Individually and With a Roommate Groups
Selecting Without a Roommate Group
Students are not required to create a roommate group. There are a series of roommate matching questions on the housing application that will be shown during the selection process.
My College Roomie
Students without a roommate preference may also use our roommate matching program called My College Roomie. If you do not have a roommate preference but would like to find one you can use our roommate matching program, My College Roomie. Please allow 24 hours after submitting your housing application before accessing the roommate matching program. If you find someone you would like to live with you can create a roommate group by utilizing the Manage Roommate Group function on the same page where you submitted your application. You will need their Housing ID to create the group. Website: https://stevens.mycollegeroomie.com/
Selecting With a Roommate Group
Students who apply for housing are able to create roommate groups that allow them to select rooms and suites together. There are 2 types of roommate groups that students can choose to create. General and Gender Inclusive.
If a student knows who they want to live with our found somone through My College Roommie they will use the Manage Roommate Group function to create a roommate group before selection during the first week of June. Students are not required to create a roommate group to select a room.
New Undergraduate Student Housing Options for 2022-2023
For more information and pictures please click on the building name below.
- Castle Point Hall - The building consists double/triple style rooms with a private bathroom in the room
- Davis Hall - The building consists of double style rooms with a common bathrooms on each floor
- Humphreys Hall - The building consists of double style rooms with a common bathrooms on each floor
- Jonas Hall - The building consists doubles and a few triple style rooms with a private bathroom in the room
- Palmer Hall - The building consists of private style rooms with bathrooms on the first floor
- River Terrace Suites - 600 and 604 River Terrace are suite style with a mixture of double and single rooms within the suite. Each suite also has a kitchennette and one to two bathrooms.
Room Selection Information Sessions (How to Select Your Room)
Students who apply for housing by the deadline will be able to participate in one of our Room Selection Information Sessions. (More info to come)
- Thursday, June 2, 2022
- Monday, June 6, 2022
Room Selection Dates
- Friday, June 3, 2022 - Selection dates and times sent to Stevens email
- Tuesday, June 7, 2022 - Thursday, June 9, 2022- Room Selection