Congratulations and Welcome to Stevens!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Stevens Institute of Technology. This is an exciting time in your life and we’re delighted to welcome you. Stevens' traditions and legacy of innovation are now part of your educational heritage and there are no limits to what you can accomplish as a member of our amazing community of scholars. You are certain to acquire friends, mentors and other connections that will last far beyond your years at Stevens. We encourage you to learn as much as you can about our university community.
When You're Admitted
Information will be available through your applicant status page, will be sent to you via email or will be available online. Here's what you can expect:
On your applicant status page
- Acceptance letter
- Graduate program requirements
- Admission reply form
- Tuition deposit form
- myStevens account information
- Student Health Center Letter
- Apply for housing.
- Health and immunization requirements with form (mandatory health form available for download)
After You Receive Your Acceptance Packet
- Submit your admission reply form via your applicant status page.
- Pay your tuition deposit* through your applicant status page.
- If you're an international student, submit all the documents required for your I-20 Form; you can view more instructions about these documents on the Newly Admitted International Students page.
- Contact your advisor for advice on what courses and concentrations to enroll in when you arrive at Stevens. Your advisor's name and contact information is included in your acceptance letter.
- Participate in online webinars with the offices of Graduate Admissions, International Student & Scholar Services, Student Affairs and the faculty. You can find our latest webinars in our graduate events listings.
- Remember to participate in an orientation session before classes start for more information about life on campus and Stevens.
Please remember that your acceptance is contingent upon the receipt of all final official documents, including official transcripts, conferment of degree, official test scores and financial documents. Please review any missing items via your application status page. All required documents must be received before you will be permitted to enroll for your second semester. Additionally, if you do not meet all of the conditions of your acceptance (included with your acceptance letter) your admission may be rescinded.
*This is a non-refundable seat deposit and will be applied in full towards your first tuition bill; payment of deposit is strongly recommended.