Stevens graduates can take advantage of a 25% discount when they enroll in StevensOnline.
StevensOnline programs include master’s degrees in disciplines that are central to Stevens’ core mission of providing technology-centered education that makes an impact on industry, business and government. These new offerings make it simpler to enroll in a Stevens master’s program and earn a degree entirely online.
To be eligible for the StevensOnline Alumni Discount Program:
- You must have a bachelor’s, master’s, engineer’s or doctoral degree conferred from Stevens Institute of Technology prior to enrollment in the first semester of the online program.
- The discount is only applicable to the new StevensOnline graduate programs beginning Fall 2017. Visit the Available Programs page for a complete list of programs.
- You must be in an online degree-granting program. Non-matriculated status is not eligible.
- The discount does not apply to Stevens alumni in any other graduate program at Stevens, or graduates taking online courses that are part of another program.
- The discount is only applicable for part-time study (less than 9 graduate credits/semester).
- The discount cannot be combined with any other tuition discount programs at Stevens. If your company or organization already has a discount program with Stevens, you may only use one of the discounts.
Contact StevensOnline at [email protected] for more information.