Sandia National Laboratories and Stevens Institute of Technology have partnered to offer Sandia employees exclusive access to our graduate programs that create real value in your career growth.
At Stevens, students engage with faculty members who are widely recognized as experts in their fields. Stevens’ programs are offered through the School of Business, the School of Engineering & Science, the School of Systems & Enterprises and the College of Arts and Letters.
Stevens Institute of Technology inspires graduate students to solve complex real-world problems by applying cutting-edge technical knowledge and multi-disciplinary insights.
Program Features & Benefits
Employees of Sandia receive these special considerations:
- Tuition discount for participating employees across agreed upon graduate programs
- Waived graduate application fee
- Exclusive access to our Corporate Care Center for one-stop services (registration, billing, graduation requirements, etc.)
Master’s Degrees & Graduate Certificate Options
Graduate Certificate Programs
See other online master’s programs available at Stevens.
Admissions and Enrollment
All materials must be submitted to the Corporate Care Center via email or mail (see contact information below).
- Complete application for admission (Click to fill out the PDF application)
- Official college transcripts (follow instructions on application website)
- Two letters of recommendation (may be waived for cohort programs)
- Approximately 3–4 weeks following receipt of all materials, you will receive a decision letter from the Office of Graduate Admissions
- If time is short for starting in the next semester, you may also consider enrolling as a non-matriculated student, prior to applying for admission. This will allow you to take up to three courses for credit. To enroll as a non-matriculated student, download the Stevens Non-Matriculating Application, complete the form and email to the Corporate Care Center at [email protected].
Admission to the Stevens systems engineering graduate certificate or master's programs requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering, sciences, or math from an accredited university or college with a "B" or better average. For individual program application requirements, please review them at: https://www.stevens.edu/admissions/graduate-admissions/application-process/requirements.
Individuals who have been formally accepted for admission into Stevens should follow the course enrollment steps listed below. Non-matriculating students should also follow the same steps.
- For cohort courses offered at Sandia, you will submit your intent to register using the link on the course schedule page.
- For online courses via WebCampus, using the myStevens portal you will be able to review courses available in each semester and register. Please notify the Corporate Care Center when you’ve registered so they may process any discounts available.
- You will receive a confirmation of enrollment, with pre-reading information where applicable, by e-mail, one week prior to your course. If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact the Jessica Maj, Student Coordinator at [email protected].
To submit your application and for questions about your application, or enrollment please contact:
Stevens Corporate Care Center
Hoboken, NJ 07030
E [email protected]
For information on tuition, how to pay your bill or administrative questions from Sandia, please contact:
Sandia National Laboratories | SL&PD
P.O. Box 5800 | Mail Stop 0653
Albuquerque, NM 87185-0653