BAE and Stevens Institute of Technology have partnered to offer you exclusive access to our graduate programs that create real value in your career growth.
At Stevens, students engage with faculty members who are widely recognized as experts in their fields. Stevens’ programs are offered through the School of Business, the School of Engineering & Science, and the School of Systems & Enterprises.
Stevens Institute of Technology inspires graduate students to solve complex real-world problems by applying cutting-edge technical knowledge and multi-disciplinary insight.
Program Features & Benefits
Participate and receive these special considerations:
- Corporate tuition discount for participating employees across all graduate programs
- Waived graduate application fee
- Enrollment in the Employer Tuition Reimbursement Bridge Plan. This plan will allow you to pay for your course 30 days after grades are posted. The fee for this plan will be waived for BAE students taking graduate courses.
- Online courses that fit your schedule via WebCampus (our award-winning, fully accredited distance learning platform)
- Exclusive access to our Corporate Care Center for one-stop services (registration, billing, graduation requirements, etc.)
Master’s Degrees & Graduate Certificate Options
Stevens Institute of Technology offers several high demand master's and graduate certificate programs related to various fields within engineering, technology and business to BAE employees. Our graduate degree programs provide students with cutting-edge knowledge and practical skills to enhance their career goals.
Taught by our award-winning faculty from both academia and industry, students receive hands-on, real-world education that prepares them to immediately impact their workplace. In your courses you will learn current theory and applications, providing you the opportunity to apply course concepts in your everyday business objectives.
Please see below for a list of Stevens’ master's programs that are available online:
- Systems Engineering
- Space Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Engineering Management
- Enterprise and Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Project Management (PMI GAC)
- Financial Analytics
- Financial Engineering
- Information and Data Engineering
- Information Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Network & Communication Management & Services
- Systems Security Engineering
Stevens also offers numerous graduate certificate programs online. Each of these programs is a self-contained and highly-focused series of instructor-led courses designed to provide you with a foundation of strategic knowledge and practical skills to enhance your career. Taught by our award-winning faculty, you will benefit from their academic and industry experiences. In your courses you will learn current theory and applications, providing you the opportunity to apply course concepts in your everyday business objectives. Most graduate certificate programs consist of four courses.
While pursuing a graduate certificate, you may decide to continue for a master’s degree or MBA program at Stevens. All of the credits earned for your graduate certificate may be applied towards the corresponding master’s degree or MBA. You may also wish to pursue a master’s degree in a different field of study from the graduate certificate.
Take Courses That Fit Your Schedule
Your courses will be offered through our award winning WebCampus. As a student you will have access to our learning management system, Canvas. You will have access 24/7 to download lecture content, interact with teammates, and complete assignments. Instructors integrate video and other multimedia, real-time and recorded webinars for presentations, Q&A periods, and online “office hours” where students can interact with faculty.
Admissions and Enrollment
All materials must be submitted to the Corporate Care Center via email or mail. See contact information below.
- Complete Application for Admission Online
- Official college transcripts (follow instructions on application website)
- Two letters of recommendation (may be waived for cohort programs)
- Approximately 3 - 4 weeks following receipt of all materials, you will receive a decision letter from the Office of Graduate Admissions
- If time is short for starting in the next semester, you may also consider enrolling as a non-matriculated student, prior to applying for admission. This will allow you to take up to three courses for credit. To enroll as a non-matriculated student, download the Stevens Non-Matriculating Application, complete the form and email to the Corporate Care Center at [email protected].
Admission to the Stevens graduate programs requires an undergraduate degree from an accredited university or college, with a “B” or better average. For individual program application requirements, please review them at: https://www.stevens.edu/academics/graduate-studies/graduate-programs.
Individuals who have been formally accepted for admission into Stevens should follow the course enrollment steps listed below. Non-matriculating students should also follow the same steps.
- Using the myStevens portal you will be able to review the WebCampus courses available in each semester and register.
- To receive your tuition discount, please submit your BAE tuition voucher to [email protected] upon enrollment.
To submit your application and for questions about your application, enrollment or tuition, please contact:
Stevens Corporate Care Center
Hoboken, NJ 07030
E [email protected]
To learn more about custom or cohort programs please contact:
Director, Corporate & Government Programs School of Systems & Enterprises
E [email protected]