All students, faculty and staff who will be working and learning on campus must complete COVID-19 training prior to returning to campus.
Instructions for accessing the COVID-19 educational programs titled, Your Campus and COVID-19: The Road Back are:
- Go to https://learn.ue.org/994RM089801/StevensTraining
- Complete the Registration form.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address and click Register.
- You will receive a welcome email with your username and a temporary password.
- Follow the link in the email to sign on.
- You will be prompted to:
- Enter your temporary password
- Create a new password
- Create and answer a security question
- Once you are logged in, locate, and complete the following course under the My Courses heading: Your Campus and COVID-19: The Road Back. Please review the Stevens Health Honor Code available as part of the training module.
It is the responsibility of every member of the Stevens community to learn about COVID-19 and how to protect themselves and our community from contracting and spreading the virus.