All faculty and staff members working on campus are required to complete a daily self-assessment through #CampusClear, a self-screening tool.
Daily Symptom Tracking Can Help Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
Stevens has adopted #CampusClear, a self-screening mobile application that allows you to monitor and report your day-to-day health provides both you and Stevens with information that will allow a timely response to potential COVID-19 symptoms. Features include:
- Daily push notifications to remind you to complete the self-assessment
- Self-monitoring takes only a few seconds each day
- Receive a “Good to Go” or “Not Cleared response immediately
- Screening results are submitted to Stevens through the app
Faculty and staff working on campus must complete the self-assessment each day whether or not you plan to be on campus that day, including weekends. You are not required to use the app if you are working fully remotely.
How it Works
The #CampusClear app is user-friendly and only takes a few seconds each day to complete.
- Download and install the #CampusClear app on your smartphone or other device from the App Store or Google Play. Those without a smart device may access the app via a web browser.
- Complete a daily screening if you work on campus – even if you are not going to campus that day.
- Screening must be completed every day, including weekends – even if you are not going to campus that day.
- If you receive a “Good to Go” result, you may come to campus as planned.
- If you receive a “Not Cleared” response, please remain at home and follow the steps outlined in the app.
- Results will be kept confidential, and will only be viewed by Stevens Human Resources and Student Health Services staff members. All information submitted will remain confidential through the app’s use of data encryption.
Why Is This Necessary?
Pursuant to New Jersey Governor Murphy’s Executive Order 192, effective November 5, 2020, Stevens must conduct daily health screenings for all faculty and staff members working on campus. Daily symptom tracking is an important tool for reducing the spread of COVID-19 in our community.