To: The Stevens Community
From: Marybeth Murphy, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs
Date: August 25, 2020
Subject: Stevens Dining Fall 2020 Opening
I am pleased to announce that Pierce Café located on the 2nd Floor of the Howe Center is now open. Additional dining locations will open on Wednesday, August 26th and the fall meal plan also begins on Wednesday. Pierce Dining Hall, Pierce Café, Colonel John’s, America’s Cup and Red and Gray are open this fall; Gateway Café and Skyline Dining will remain closed at this time. Please visit www.StevensDining.com for detailed hours of operations, meal plan information, menus, and special events.
Stevens Dining has made significant enhancements and improvements to provide service and meet health, safety and occupancy guidelines from Stevens and from the State of NJ in the wake of the pandemic.
Anyone wishing to dine on-campus should download the Grubhub app to their mobile phone and follow the instructions on the Dining website to order food for pickup, takeout, or delivery to any on-campus campus facility. Pierce Dining Hall and America’s Cup will offer limited, socially distanced indoor seating. Only students living or taking classes on-campus will be able reserve a seat in Pierce Dining Hall or America’s Cup. Seats must be reserved through the Grubhub mobile app. We ask all other members of our community to eat in a socially distanced manner, either outdoors (tents will be provided throughout campus) or in their offices.
Fall 2020 Stevens Dining locations include:
- Pierce Dining Hall (Howe Center, 2nd Floor) offers pay-one-price dining with fresh entrées, rotisserie, salad bar, sandwiches, desserts and more
- Pierce Café (Howe Center, 2nd Floor) offers Peet’s Coffee and Grab & Go breakfast and lunch items including pastries, sandwiches, salads, yogurt and more
- Red & Gray Café (Burchard, 1st Floor) offers Starbucks® We Proudly Brew, salads, sandwiches, snacks, beverages, pastry, desserts and more
- America’s Cup (Library, 1st Floor) offers Starbucks® We Proudly Brew, fresh bakery items & made-to-order salads & sandwiches
- Colonel John’s (Howe Center, 1st Floor) offers Grill Nation with made to order burgers, chicken, veggie & Sonos Mexican fare
Please visit www.StevensDining.com for detailed days and hours of operation.
Stevens Dining Highlights and Innovations for Fall 2020:
- Additional sanitization and safety features have been implemented at all dining venues. Dining locations will be closed at scheduled intervals during the day for deep cleaning.
- Delivery service is offered throughout campus to all residence halls and offices; staff, faculty and students must meet the delivery person outside of their building to comply with the Return to Campus guidelines
- A reservation system through the Grubhub app for students wishing to eat indoors in at Pierce Dining Hall and America’s Cup
- Stevens Dining will host Virtual Events, including teaching kitchens featuring celebrity chefs, nutrition webinars and more
- Pierce Dining Hall offers a new “G8 station” with made-to order-foods that exclude the top 8 allergens
- Stevens meal plans now have an innovative new feature,“Grubhub Dining Dollars,” which can be used on campus and at any participating Grubhub vendor in your area.
- Stevens Dining Registered Dietitian, Karly O’Brien, is available to assist with virtual nutrition counseling, questions or support ([email protected])
Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions.
This message has been approved by the leadership of the sender's division.