Stevens has developed policies and procedures to promote a safe and healthy campus for all members of the Stevens community.
- All employees will be expected to promote a culture of personal and shared responsibility to keep the spread of COVID-19 to a minimum as we transition from primarily remote operations to on-campus operations. Employees will be held accountable for following policies, and failure to do so may result in removal from campus and discipline up to and including termination.
- For the summer 2021 transition period, any students, faculty or staff coming to campus regularly who are not yet vaccinated must continue to participate in weekly COVID-19 testing. Fully vaccinated students, faculty, and staff are no longer required to participate in weekly COVID-19 testing. To qualify for a release from testing, fully vaccinated students, faculty, and staff must provide a record of COVID-19 vaccination to Stevens via Workday and wait two weeks after their final dose before stopping their weekly testing.
- Employees will also be required to register and complete the Campus Clear Survey.
- Employees will be informed by their supervisors when and under what circumstances they are to return to campus and should not return to campus until authorized.
- Wherever practicable, employees will be given two weeks’ notice prior to being required to return campus.
Employees should contact their supervisors or the Division of Human Resources with any questions or concerns.
Stevens' Policy on Discrimination, Harassment and Bias Incidents prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities, including illnesses such as COVID-19.