Final research report
Final research report of each student is due at 10:00AM Wednesday of Week 10 (E-mail to email@example.com). Each final report has five parts.
- Part 1: Part 1 is a cover page, which is your research poster.
Research poster is the most important part of your final report. Some examples are given below. You are encouraged to make your own designs. Be creative. It should capture the highlights of your research. Use some photos and drawings if possible.
We will distribute all posters to all students at the Wednesday seminar time (12:00PM). (Therefore you have to e-mail your final report including poster before 10:00AM.) All students will fill a form to vote for Research Awards (outstanding researchers; outstanding research posters).
- Part 2: Executive summary: This is a one page summary of your project/research. Please fit in as much material as possible.
- Part 3 (Optional): Part 3 is the real final report portion. However, this final report portion is optional due to the fact that some of you have detailed and well-documented weekly reports. Nevertheless, you are encouraged to complete this part. (This portion may contain the following: Table of Contents; Introduction; …; Design issues, hardware, software, ...; Results, …; …; Conclusions; References.)
- Part 4 (Optional): Your submitted research paper.
- Part 5: Appendix: Weekly Reports (Week 1; Week 2; ….)