The only program of its kind in the United States, the Technical Leadership program features an innovative curriculum emphasizing the experiential approach and systems thinking for which Stevens is internationally known.
The Technical Leadership program is specifically designed for senior level systems engineering and technology professionals who are looking to develop the skills needed to become technical leaders in complex and dynamic organizations. These technical leadership roles range from Chief Engineer, Chief Architect, Chief Technical Officer, and Executive Engineering and Technology.
Admission into the program is competitive and will only be open to a selected number of engineering and technology professionals each academic cycle.
Admission into the Technical Leadership graduate program requires:
• 7-10 years of professional experience, with at least 1 year experience of team leadership activity preferred
• Sponsorship by a Technical Director or Senior Manager (a recommendation letter including acknowledgement of the 20-month commitment)
• An identified Mentor (name, title, and contact information of a mentor within your company who will work with you through the program)
• Completed Application for Admission
• Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science or a related technical discipline with a "B" average or better from an accredited college or university
• Official College Transcripts