Technical Societies provide a formal platform for academia and industry to engage, collaborate and exchange knowledge ideas that promote best practices and innovations in their specific fields. The School of Systems and Enterprises is a member of several global technical societies that are working to build and promote transformative systems engineering solutions for the world.
Our memberships include:
- American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
- American Society for Engineering Management (ASEM)
- The Council of Engineering Systems Universities (CESUN)
- International Association for Quantitative Finance (IAQF)
- International Council on Systems engineering (INCOSE)
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)