Registration & Enrollment
Admission Requirements: Admission into the Graduate Certificate or Master's Degree programs in Systems Engineering requires an undergraduate degree in Engineering, or in a related discipline, with a grade point average of "B" or better from an accredited college or university. Outstanding applicants in other areas maybe admitted conditionally, subject to the satisfactory completion of several introductory courses within the program.
Required documentation: All Systems Engineering applicants must submit the following documents to be considered for admission:
- Completed Application for Admission
- Official College Transcripts from all colleges attended
- Two Letter of Recommendation forms*
- Statement of Purpose (required for International Students): which includes academic interests and general career objectives (maximum 2 pages)
- GRE scores - Starting Fall 2014 GRE scores required for all applicants applying into a Full-Time graduate program in the School of Systems and Enterprises . (Code #2819) - All scores are only valid for 5 years prior to the application term.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements
Please visit the International Student and Scholar Services for more Information on application requirements.
* Letters of Recommendation may be waived for students enrolling in on-site corporate or government sponsored programs.
Approximately three weeks following receipt of the above material, you will receive a decision letter from the Office of Graduate Admissions, outlining the program to which you were accepted, as well as your assigned Academic Advisor's contact information.
If your company hosts a Stevens on-site Systems Engineering program, you must contact your company's Learning and Development POC to register for Stevens Systems courses. To find out who your POC is, please contact the Student and Faculty Care Center office at email@example.com. Registration and enrollment will be coordinated between your POC and the Student and Faculty Care Center Office.
Is this your first time registering for classes?
If you are registering to take a course at Stevens for the first time, please follow the directions provided to you on the Office of Graduate Admissions website at /sit/graduate/enroll/index.cfm
Are you a continuing student?
If you are a continuing student, please visit Stevens Web for Students website ( http://es.stevens.edu/ ) to register for classes.
Are you registering for an Online class?
Visit http://webcampus.stevens.edu/apply-register.aspx to register for Stevens Engineering Management courses held online.