Registration & Enrollment
Prospective students must submit an Application for Admission before they can register for classes.
Admission Requirements: Admission into the Master's Degree or Graduate Certificate programs, requires an undergraduate degree in an engineering or science discipline, or a relevant field, with a grade point average of a "B" or better from an accredited college or university. Outstanding applicants in other areas maybe admitted conditionally, subject to the satisfactory completion of several introductory courses within the program.
Admission Process: Students must complete their application for admission online via the following web link: /sit/graduate/
Required documentation: Software Engineering applicants must submit the following documents to be considered for admission:
- Completed Application for Admission
- Official College Transcripts from all colleges attended
- Two Letter of Recommendation forms
- Statement of Purpose (required for International Students): includes academic interests and general career objectives (maximum 2 pages)
- GRE scores - Starting Fall 2014, GRE scores are required for all applicants applying into a Full-Time graduate program in the School of Systems & Enterprises . (Code #2819) - All scores are only valid for 5 years prior to the application term.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements
Please visit the International Student and Scholar Services for more information on application requirements.
Approximately three weeks following receipt of the application for admission and the above material, you will receive a decision letter from the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Is this your first time registering for classes? If you are registering to take a course at Stevens for the first time, please follow the directions provided to you on the Office of Graduate Admissions website.
Are you a continuing student? If you are a continuing student, please visit Stevens Web for Students website ( http://es.stevens.edu/ ) to register for classes.