Required courses for this certificate include:
The certificate in Infrastructure Management integrates crucial activities spanning the entire life cycle of infrastructure systems. These four courses provide the backbone for approaching infrastructure systems from a top-level management and decision-making perspective. This certificate is relevant for professionals who wish to complement existing knowledge, skills and experience in one of the infrastructure areas that constitute the focus of the program. After completion of the certificate, participants will have the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Effectively manage complex infrastructure projects,
- Analyze the economic and financial aspects of infrastructure development and operation,
- Analyze and design different types of networked infrastructure systems from a systems and network perspective,
- Build in flexibility and resilience into infrastructure systems in the face of natural and man-made disasters, and
- Develop insights into infrastructure governance issues and public-private partnerships.