Courses & Schedules
Master of Science in Financial Engineering
To receive a Master of Science in Financial Engineering, students are required to complete the following core coures and four elective courses.
Required Core Courses
- FE 610 Stochastic Calculus for Financial Engineers
- FE 620 Pricing and Hedging
- FE 621 Computational Methods in Finance
- FE 630 Portfolio Theory and Applications
- FE 680 Advanced Derivatives
- FE 800 Special Problems in Financial Engineering (3 credits) or FE 900 Thesis in Financial Engineering (6 credits)
To view a complete list of all the Financial Engineering courses offered in the Master's program, click here.