Anthony Barrese, PhD
Distinguished Service Professor & Associate Dean
- PhD (1978), Stevens Institute of Technology
- Master of Electrical Engineering (1971), Stevens Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (1970), Stevens Institute of Technology.
Managerial Training Programs:
- Advanced Management Program, Wharton (1987)
- Executive Program in Marketing & Financial Management, Columbia University (1988,1990)
- International Management Program, Indiana University (1996)
- STEVENS INSTITUTE of TECHNOLOGY, 2005 – Present, Distinguished Service Professor – Systems Engineering & Engineering Management
- SETON HALL UNIVERSITY, 2004, Adjunct Faculty - Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
- NCR CORPORATION, 1991-2004, Vice President & General Manager (2002-2004)-Chief of Staff; (1996-2002)-Teradata Industry Solutions Division; (1991-1996)-Network Products Division; (1995 – 1997)-Computer Systems Quality
- AT&T COMPUTER SYSTEMS, 1984-1991 (1988-1991)-Director, Product Line Planning & Product Management; (1984-1988)-Department Head, UNIX Systems Engineering & Product Management
- BELL TELEPHONE LABORATORIES,1969-1984 (1978-1984)-Supervisor, Systems Engineering and Development; (1970-1978)-Member of Technical Staff - Variety of Voice & Data Communication System programs -and the Safeguard System.
Research Projects Interests
- System & Enterprise Architectures
- Strategic Architectures
- R&D Governance
Awards and HonorsHenry Morton Distinguished Teaching Professor
Tau Beta Pi Alumnus.
Professional Organizations and SocietiesSenior Member of the IEEE
Member of INCOSE