Student Financial Services
The mission of the Student Financial Services is to provide a high level of customer service to students, parents, sponsors and university departments while efficiently collecting the tuition and fees necessary to keep the university operating. The office is responsible for providing payment options in adherance to Stevens policy, and managing the issuance of Stevens Health Insurance Plan as required by New Jersey State law. Our office assists students and families with questions regarding ebilling, payment options, refunds, and all student-related account information.
- Steven now accepts for web credit card payments on ebilling and Web Self Services.
- is available for International Wire Transfers.
- Please view our Payment Policy.
- Students with balances on their accounts will not be allowed to participate in housing selection for the 2014 Summer and Fall semesters.
- All outstanding balances are considered due.
- Late fees will be assessed March 3, 2014.
Student Service Center Hours
Monday: 10:00 AM to 6 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM to 4:30PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM to 6 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Semester: 2014 Spring Billing
Billing: February 19, 2014
Due: All outstanding balances are due