Student Financial Services
The mission of the Student Financial Services is to provide a high level of customer service to students, parents, sponsors and university departments while efficiently collecting the tuition and fees necessary to keep the university operating. The office is responsible for providing payment options in adherance to Stevens policy, and managing the issuance of Stevens Health Insurance Plan as required by New Jersey State law. Our office assists students and families with questions regarding ebilling, payment options, refunds, and all student-related account information.
- Stevens now accepts for web credit card payments on ebilling and Web Self Services.
- is now available for International Wire Transfers.
- 2014 Spring billing issued November 19, 2013. Due date is December 16, 2013. This billing does not include TMS or Sallie Mae budgets.
- Fraternity and Sorority charges will be posted in December.
- Please view our Payment Policy.
- 2014 Spring Registration is now open.
Student Service Center Hours
Monday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Semester: 2014 Spring
Billing: November 19, 2013
Due: December 16, 2013