Student Financial Services
The mission of the Student Financial Services is to provide a high level of customer service to students, parents, sponsors and university departments while efficiently collecting the tuition and fees necessary to keep the university operating. The office is responsible for providing payment options in adherance to Stevens policy, and managing the issuance of Stevens Health Insurance Plan as required by New Jersey State law. Our office assists students and families with questions regarding ebilling, payment options, refunds, and all student-related account information.
- Steven now accepts for web credit card payments on ebilling and Web Self Services.
- is available for International Wire Transfers.
- Please view our Payment Policy.
- Graduating students must settle all balances through the end of the 2014 Spring semester by Monday, May 5th, 2014.
- Students with balances on their accounts will not be allowed to participate in housing selection for the 2014 Summer and Fall semesters.
- All outstanding balances for the 2014 Spring are considered due.
- Registration for 2014 Summer & Fall begins March 31st, 2014 for Graduate Students
- Registration for 2014 Summer & Fall begins April 7, 2014 for Undergraduate Students
- Students with outstanding balances for the 2014 Spring semester will be subject to a HOLD placed on their Registration and Housing Status.
- Bridge Plan students follow their contracted due date.
- Commencement is scheduled for May 21, 2014.
Student Service Center Hours
Monday: 10:00 AM to 6 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM to 4:30PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM to 6 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Semester: 2014 SummerBilling
Billing: April 22, 2014
Due: May 5, 2014