Visit the Financial Aid website to assist you with...
- Filing your 2014-2015 FAFSA
- Your Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Your Direct Loan Entrance Interview
- Your Perkins Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Information for Alternative Loans
All documents should be sent to the Financial Aid Office within two weeks of being requested.
Visit the NJHESAA site to check the status of your NJ Tuition Aid Grant (Tag) if eligible.
- Respond to any documentation requests from the state
- Apply for the NJ Class alternative loan.
Student Financial Services
- You can view your billing statement online at www.stevens.edu/ebilling. In an effort to be eco-friendly, Stevens does not mail paper billing statements. E-mail notifications are sent to you the student at your Stevens email address and the authorized payers you grant access to your ebilling account
- Parents and other authorized payers can be set up on ebilling by the student
- Students with questions regarding their user names and pass codes, please email the Helpdesk at email@example.com or call 201-216-5500.
- View Payment Options and Payment Policy
- International Wire Transfers using
- View Tuition and Fees
Please confirm your permanent and local addresses on your Stevens account to ensure that any refund checks due to you arrive without delay.
All full-time and international students are charged health insurance. This fee can be waived if you already have insurance coverage with another provider. To file a waiver you must submit your policy information this Fall and every subsequent Fall semester online at univhealthplans.com. Submitting your health insurance information to the nurse or the athletics department does not constitute as a waiver.
Undergraduate insurance waiver must be submitted online before midnight on August 29, 2014. Full-time graduates insurance waivers must be submitted online before midnight on September 15, 2014.
The Student Service Center
For any other needs please visit the Student Service Center located in the Howe Center lobby: