The Student Service Center (SSC) is the key stone of the Enrollment Services division and is located on the first floor of the Wesley J. Howe Center. The SSC houses staff members of four of the offices that students visit most frequently: Financial Aid, Registrar, Student Employment and Student Financial Services.
The counseling and support staff members are cross-trained and empowered so that the first person you meet with has the knowledge and authority to resolve the most common questions and problems. Management level staff from all areas are also present in the SSC to oversee operations and meet with students, if needed.
- Steven now accepts for web credit card payments on ebilling and Web Self Services.
- is available for International Wire Transfers.
- Please view our Payment Policy.
- Graduating students must settle all balances through the end of the 2014 Spring semester by Monday, May 5th, 2014.
- Students with balances on their accounts will not be allowed to participate in housing selection for the 2014 Summer and Fall semesters.
- All outstanding balances for the 2014 Spring are considered due.
- Registration for 2014 Summer & Fall begins March 31st, 2014 for Graduate Students
- Registration for 2014 Summer & Fall begins April 7, 2014 for Undergraduate Students
- Students with outstanding balances for the 2014 Spring semester will be subject to a HOLD placed on their Registration and Housing Status.
- Bridge Plan students follow their contracted due date.
- Commencement is scheduled for May 21, 2014.