An investment in education has lifelong payback, but parents and students want to know: what are my immediate prospects after graduation? For Stevens students, prospects are excellent. Stevens students are highly recruited by prestigious corporations, government entities and non-profit organizations, such as JPMorgan Chase, ExxonMobil, Johnson & Johnson and Verizon.
- 95% of the Class of 2014 who engaged with the Office of Career Development had permanent employment or were enrolled full-time in graduate or professional school within 6 months of graduation
- Many achieved success early, with 73% having finalized their plans by Commencement.
- Employment was the preferred outcome of Stevens graduates, continuing the same strong trend of the Class of 2013.
- The 2014 overall average salary stands at $64,150.
Class Of 2014 Average Accepted Salary
|Business & Technology/Quantitative Finance||$59,000/$71,000|
Graduate and Professional School Acceptance Summary
Stevens students are accepted into top graduate and professional schools, like Columbia University and University of California, Berkeley.
For the Class of 2014, 15% chose to pursue advanced degrees. Of these, 80% went onto graduate school, 15% to medical school, 1% to law school and 4% to dental school. Of those who went onto graduate school, 12% are pursuing a Ph.D. degree.
Stevens graduates have pursed advanced degrees at top instituions around the world. Below is a selection of the graduate schools attended by Stevens alumni.
- Boston College
- Columbia University
- Duke University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine
- New York Medical College
- New York University
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Rocky Vista University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- Rutgers School of Health Related Professions
- Rutgers University
- St. James Medical School
- University College of Dublin
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Diego
- University of North Carolina
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Wisconsin
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Top Employer Hiring Summary
- Barclays Capital
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Burns & Roe
- CME Associates
- Dixon Advisory USA
- Gilbane Bduilding Company
- Goldman Sachs
- Johnson & Johnson
- JPMorgan Chase
- Leistritz Advanced Technologies Corp.
- Lockheed Martin
- L'Oreal USA
- McKinsey & Company
- UBS Financial
- Verizon Wireles
- UBS Financial
- Verizon Wireless
“Stevens students graduate with in-demand technical skills, but it is their well rounded, broad-based education that produces high potential employees for future leadership roles and long term value.” - Lynn Insley, Director of Career Development