Most Stevens graduate students live in off-campus houses and apartments in Stevens’ hometown of Hoboken, N.J., as well as other cities which surround the university. Our local area is an exciting urban community with a great assortment of shops, restaurants, parks, historical sites, businesses and nightlife. Public transportation options abound, and Stevens also offers a robust shuttle program to make nearby neighborhoods extremely accessible to campus. A small number of graduate students live in Stevens Leased Housing apartments – located in Hoboken within walking distance of the campus.
- Explore the Living in Hoboken section for information about the local area and transportation to New York City.
- Explore the Off-Campus Living section for resources and tips on renting an apartment.
- Visit the Stevens Shuttles page to learn about the university’s free shuttle program, including route maps, schedules, and apps to track the location of the shuttles in real-time.
- Learn about our parking polices in the Parking section.
- Visit How to Apply to access the housing application for Stevens Leased Housing locations.
- Learn about our on-campus eateries and meal plan options at the Dining, Meal Plans and Housing Rates page.
- Visit the Graduate Student Life website to learn clubs and organizations, activities, events and resources specifically for graduate students.