Hard copy enrollment forms will still be accepted, although we strongly encourage you to register online. Please observe the following procedures:
- Create a conflict-free schedule
- List the courses you want or need in order of importance, from most to least critical
- List your sections in order of preference: e.g. MA221 B,A on the same line if you prefer section B to section A
- Please list 3 choices for Humanities electives in the same way (most to least preferred; undergraduates only)
- Have your advisor sign your enrollment form before submitting it to the Student Service Center (undergraduates and graduate Construction Management majors)
We will section you first for the course or section you list as most important, and we will continue to section you as closely to your requests as possible. Because your curriculum is so prescribed, we will try every possible combination to enroll you into the courses you have requested. This means you might not be enrolled in the specific section you requested, but you will have as complete a schedule as possible.
Undergraduate Study Plans and Withdrawals:
Engineering undergraduates are required to submit an approved Study Plan, appropriate for their area of concentration, before the end of the third semester.
Science or Computer Science undergraduates are required to submit an approved Study Plan, appropriate for their area of concentration, before the end of the second semester of enrollment.
Undergraduates on the Reduced Load Plan have one additional semester to submit an approved Study Plan.
Transfer Engineering students are required to submit an approved Study Plan Form the semester before enrolling in your first technical elective.
All other transfer students are required to submit their Study Plan with the enrollment form for your second semester at Stevens.
Students enrolled in the contractual Five-Year reduced load ("decelerated degree") programs should note that the financial concessions in the fifth year are contingent on enrollments in fewer than the standard program in each semester. Questions should be directed to Dean Russ or Dean Cesmebasi .
If you do not plan to return to Stevens, please notify Dean Russ or Dean Cesmebasi in person. You must clear all of your financial obligations to Stevens (including any outstanding computer charges) to avoid further charges or referral to a collection agency.
Graduate Study Plans:
You must submit an approved study plan in your first semester.