My Stevens is a fairly simple system to use once you know how to navigate through it. Below are some basic instructions on how to register via My Stevens.
My Stevens is available Monday through Sunday - 7:00 AM to 4:45 AM.
To enter the My Stevens system go to: http://www.stevens.edu/mystevens.
If you encounter any problems accessing or using My Stevens, please contact: email@example.com.
On-line registration uses unique call numbers for each section. To identify the call number for a particular section:
- Click on Course Sections.
- Select the Term and click on Submit.
- Select a Subject Area and click on Submit.
- Select a Course Number and click on Submit.
- Review the list for available sections. The Call Number is the 5 digit number in the 2nd column of the table.
- Record the call numbers for later use.
- Go back to the Web for Students title page.
Web for Students does have a Course Section Search function as well.
To register for courses:
- On the Web for Students home page, click on Enter Student Services.
- Enter your Student Identification Number (nominally your SSN, without hyphens), enter your PIN number (initially your date of birth in a YYMMDD format, e.g., April 30, 1979 would be 790430) and click the Login button.
It is recommended that you change your PIN through the Change PIN option if you have if you have not already done so.
If you forgot your PIN, you can get it via the PIN Request Page. Once you are logged in, you are in a secure Web environment.
- Select the term via the Term drop down box in the menu bar.
- Select Drop and Add Classes via the Registration drop down box in the menu bar..
- Enter the call numbers (one 5 digit call number per box)
- Click on Submit
After enrolling, it is advised that you review the Detailed Schedule (available via the Registration drop down box).
You can see your Account Summary to view your account balance and pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) via the Student Records drop down box.