Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is dedicated to providing the best possible services to meet the needs of the Stevens community. The office is the steward of student records offering a wide range of services to faculty, students, and members of the administration including academic record maintenance, registration, course scheduling, classroom assignments, transcript processing, grade collection, graduation evaluation, address changes, enrollment verification and diploma distribution. The office is charged with ensuring adherence to academic policy, preserving academic integrity, protecting the security of academic records and providing accessible service to the University by effectively and courteously providing information.
Enrollment for the 2015 Summer I Session, 2015 Summer II Session and 2015 Fall Semesters will open as follows:
- March 30, 7am: Graduate Students
- April 6, 7am: Current Seniors and Juniors
- April 8, 7am: Current Sophomores (including "Super Sophomores)
- April 10, 7am: All other students
- Freshmen starting in 2015 Fall will be enrolled by the Registrar's Office in 2015 Fall classes and will have schedules available mid-August.
Please see the Registration Procedures page for more information.
Phone: (201)216-5033 or (201)216-8376