1. Stevens does not assume responsibility for the care and protection of any vehicle or its contents while the vehicle is operated or parked on campus.
2. Campus traffic signs and police officers must be obeyed by law.
3. The speed limit is 10 m.p.h. except where slower speed is essential for safety.
4. Excessive noise by the driver or occupants of a motor vehicle at any time is prohibited by law.
5. Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol is prohibited by law. Driving with opened containers containing alcoholic beverages is also prohibited by law.
6. Passing a moving vehicle traveling in the same direction is prohibited by law.
7. One - way traffic only is permitted on one - way streets at all hours of the day and night.
8. No cars, buses or trucks are permitted to remain idling while parked anywhere on campus.
9. No stopping or standing of any vehicles in the circle area located in front of the Howe Center.
10. Title 39 motor vehicle offenses are enforced on roadways connecting and leading to campus.
Chief of Police - Tim Griffin
Main Number - Dial (201)216-5105
Fax - (201)216-8945
Emergencies - Dial 911