Agents designated by the administration have authority to remove to a place of storage, at the owner's expense, any vehicle illegally stopped or parked in such a manner as to be:
1. Obstructing the flow of traffic
2. A safety hazard endangering life and property
3. Blocking an area reserved for a special event, as designated by signs or traffic enforcement personnel
4. Any vehicle utilizing a parking space for a continuous 48 hour period (such a vehicle) will be considered dead storage.
5. Parked in an unauthorized lot.
Chief of Police - Tim Griffin
Main Number - Dial (201)216-5105
Fax - (201)216-8945
Emergencies - Dial 911