F-1 Student Forms

Cap-Gap Extension

CPT (See Video)

Change of Level

Change of Status to F-1 or F-2


Economic Hardship Employment

Employment with an International Organization

Full-Time Study

I-20 Application, Correction, or Replacement

Invitation Letters

OPT (See Video)

Orientation and Check-In

Program Extension

Reinstatement to F-1 Status

Severe Economic Hardship Employment




For forms and more information associated with travel, driver’s licenses, Social Security, bank accounts, and tax filing, please see our Travel and Life in the U.S. pages.

J-1 Student Forms

Study Abroad

J-1 Scholar Forms

J-2 Dependent Forms

H-1B Academic Department & Employee Forms

LPR Academic Department & Employee Forms