Congratulations and Welcome to Stevens!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Stevens. This is an exciting time in your life, and we’re delighted to welcome you to the amazing community and traditions at Stevens. There are no limits to what the Stevens legacy of innovation means for you and your journey here. And you are certain to make friends, mentors, and other connections that will last far beyond your years at Stevens. We encourage you to learn as much as you can about our university community.
Admitted - What Next?
Information will be available through your applicant status page, sent via email, or posted here online. Here's what you can expect to receive:
On your applicant status page:
- Acceptance Letter
- Graduate Program Requirements
- Admission Reply Form
- Tuition Deposit Form
- myStevens account information
- Student Health Center Letter
- Apply for housing
- Health and immunization requirements with form (mandatory health form available for download)
Steps to follow after receipt of acceptance packet:
- Submit your Admission Reply Form via your applicant status page here.
- Pay your tuition deposit* your applicant status page here.
- Submit all the documents required to Issue your I-20 Form; you can view more instructions about these documents here.
- Contact your advisor for advice on what courses and concentrations to enroll in when you arrive to Stevens. Your advisor's name and contact information is included in your Acceptance Letter.
- Participate in online webinars with Graduate Admissions, International Student & Scholar Services, Student Affairs and Faculty. You can find our latest webinars here.
- Remember to join Orientation before classes start for more information about life on campus and Stevens.
Please remember that your acceptance is contingent upon the receipt of all final official documents, including official transcripts, conferment of degree, official test scores and financial documents. Please review any missing items via your application status page. All required documents must be received before you will be permitted to enroll for your second semester. Additionally, if you do not meet all of the conditions of your acceptance (included with your acceptance letter) your admission may be rescinded.
*This is a non-refundable seat deposit and will be applied in full towards your first tuition bill; payment of deposit is strongly recommended.
Connect with Stevens!
Keep up with Stevens on the university Facebook page.
How Do I?
English Language Proficiency
The ability to communicate effectively in English—to read, write and speak the language fluently—is vital to a Stevens graduate student. Please review Stevens English Language Proficiency requirements here.