Congratulations and Welcome to Stevens!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Stevens. This is an exciting time in your life, and we’re delighted to welcome you to the amazing community and traditions at Stevens. There are no limits to what the Stevens legacy of innovation means for you and your journey here. And you are certain to make friends, mentors, and other connections that will last far beyond your years at Stevens. We encourage you to learn as much as you can about our university community.
Admitted - what next?
Some information will be sent to you via email, and some will be posted here online. Here's what you can expect to receive:
In your email:
- Acceptance Letter
- Graduate Program Requirements
- Statement of Enrollment Intent
- myStevens account information
- Student Health Center Letter
- Tuition Deposit Form
- Apply for housing
- Health and immunization requirements with form (mandatory health form available for download)
Steps to follow after receipt of acceptance packet:
- Submit your Statement of Enrollment Intent via email to email@example.com or fax to 201.216.8044.
- Pay your tuition deposit* using the Tuition Deposit Form included in your Acceptance Packet. The form contains instructions you must follow to submit your payment.
- Submit all the documents required to Issue your I-20 Form; you can view more instructions about these documents here.
- Contact your advisor for advise on what courses and concentrations to enroll in when you arrive to Stevens. Your advisor's name and contact information is included in your Acceptance Packet.
- Participate in online webinars with Graduate Admissions, International Student & Scholar Services, Student Affairs and Faculty. You can find our latest webinars here.
- Remember to join Orientation before classes start for more information about life on campus and Stevens.
*This is a non-refundable seat deposit and will be applied in full towards your first tuition bill; payment of deposit is strongly recommended.
English Language Proficiency
The ability to communicate effectively in English—to read, write and speak the language fluently—is vital to a Stevens graduate student. Please review Stevens English Language Proficiency requirements here.
Connect with Stevens!