The Kuali Foundation, member schools and business partners make up a community of willing collaborators. We have learned some tips and tricks from many of them and are sharing them now. We will continue to add to this list as we approach implementation in July.
Kuali for Stevens (KfS) Tips and Tricks
- To gain access, complete the form located here.
- Tour the website, start here.
- Spend some time getting familiar with the Guides available.
- Although pretty slick, it is not a magic system. The more you know about the Chart of Accounts the more powerful a user you will be.
- Ther is support available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-216-8000.
- Once your in the system, don’t press the back button at any time! This bears repeating.
Don’t press the back button at any time! An error message will result.
Instead, use the close or cancel buttons. Don’t believe it? Try it. You can’t break it.
- Use the system lookup feature. Click on the magnifying glass.
By doing this you will save some typing and perhaps avoid typos.
- Use the online help; it is available anywhere you see the question mark.
- You are a member of the Kuali user community. If you have a tip or trick or question to share please forward it to Kualisupport@stevens.edu.
- Visit the website periodically.
- Relax and enjoy KFS!