DuckTime (Kronos) is the online timekeeping and leave management system at Stevens. To log in to DuckTime, click here.
Who Needs to Use DuckTime?
- Hourly employees, both students and staff, should routinely log in and complete times worked, as well as sick time and other absences.
- Electronic timecards should be reviewed and approved BY THE HOURLY EMPLOYEE after the last shift worked in a payperiod.
- Managers of hourly employees, both students and staff, log in to review, edit as necessary and approve the electronic card by 1:30PM Monday after the close of the pay period or sooner if the employee has approved it after the last shift worked in a payperiod.
- All Employees who are eligible for leave benefits request time off using DuckTime, GTOR (Global Time Off requests)
- Managers will receive an e mail notification that time off requests have been made.
- Managers log in to DuckTime to review time off reuests and take the appropriate action - approve or reject.
- Employees will receive an e mail notification of the manager's action.
When are electronic timecards due?
- At Stevens, bi-weekly payperiods end on Sundays.
- All hourly bi-weekly employees (staff and students), please plan to approve your timecards by the end of your last shift of that week.
- Managers, please approve time cards by the next day, Monday at 1:30PM
- Click here for a complete schedule of the due dates for the payroll periods in fiscal year 2015.
- Click here for a chart of pay periods and approval dates for hourly student employees.
Would you like some help?
- Various Training Guides and Instructions are available here, with more being made available soon.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Campus Support at 201-216-8000. Thank you!
For more information