Disability Release of Information
Faculty Contact Form for Disability Accommodations
Pamphlets for Students
Pamphlet for Parents
Pamphlet for Faculty
Video Link: Understanding Asperger Syndrome: A College Professor's Guide
Resources for Parents of College Students
Visit College Parents of America for short, insightful articles that help explore many questions you may have & College Parent Central for practical advice
- The Happiest Kid on Campus by Harlan Cohen and visit the website.
- Letting Go by Karen Levin Coburn and Madge Lawrence Treeger
- You're On Your Own - But I'm Here If You Need Me by Marjorie Savage
- The Empty Nest: 31 Parents Tell the Truth About Relationships, Love and Freedom After the Kids Fly the Coop by Karen Stabiner
Share one of these books with your son or daughter.
- 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know: (Like Buying Your Books Before Exams Start)
- 1001 Things Every Teen Should Know Before They Leave Home (Or Else They'll Come Back) - both by Harry H. Harrison, Jr.
- The Naked Roommate by Harlan Cohen