Where do I pick up my diploma?
Your diploma will be available for pick up at the S.C. Williams Library room 208A-B. A completed Degree Release form is necessary in order to obtain your degree. The form is available online at https://www.stevens.edu/sit/sites/sit/files/Degree%20Release%20Form.pdf or available at the Library.
When can I pick up my diploma?
The degree distribution schedule is as follows.
- Thursday, May 22: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.—Undergraduate only
- Thursday, May 22: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.—Graduate only
- Tuesday, May 27: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.—Graduate and Undergraduate
- Wednesday, May 28: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.—Graduate and Undergraduate
- Beginning Thursday, May 29: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Office of the Regisrar, 10th Floor, Wesley J. Howe Center
Please be aware that your diploma will not be released if you have an outstanding balance.
What if I am unable to pick up my diploma?
You may request to have your diploma mailed or picked up by an authorized representative on your behalf. In this case, the Degree Release Form must be completed and emailed to Vanessa Irizarry at Vanessa.Irizarry@stevens.edu from your Stevens email account.
When requesting to have your diploma mailed, please verify the permanent address listed in your MyStevens account is correct.
NOTE: Your diploma will not be released if you have an outstanding balance. International students are strongly encouraged to pick up their diplomas prior to leaving. International mailing is not available.
Do you have additional questions?
Please contact the Student Service Center at 201-215-5555 or email@example.com.