Stevens at a Glance
- Founded in 1870, Stevens is a premier private co-educational institution focused on research and entrepreneurship. Stevens is committed to exploring the frontiers of engineering, science, and management.
- Located on Castle Point, Hoboken, NJ with 55 Acres of Campus overlooking Hudson River and New York Skyline
- Enrolls 2,370 undergraduates, and 3,700 graduate students with 47 States and 60 Countries represented
- The Student to Faculty ratio is 7:1 for undergraduates and 12:1 for graduate students
- Undergraduate Profile: 56% of entering students are in the top 10% of their class
- SAT Range: 1190-1390
- 26.5% females
- More than 90% of undergraduates participate in some form of experiential education. Students average 2-3 internships prior to graduation.
Awards and Honors
- Ranked as one of the Top 5 national business and technology schools for preparing future executives to manage technology by Optimize Magazine
- Ranked three times in the top 20 in the nation for BEST in “Campus Career/Job Placement Services” by The Princeton Review
- Ranked 23rd in the Nation for ROI for Students, in the 2012 study conducted for Bloomberg Businessweek titled: What’s Your College Worth?
- Ranked #3 among US research universities for research ROI by Forbes.com
- Ranked 9th nationally for ROI in a 2013 study by Payscale.com
- Considered a National Center of Academic Excellence by the National Security Agency (NSA)
- Named a National Center of Excellence in Systems Engineering Research by the U.S. Department of Defense
- Designated by the National Security Agency as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Research and Education
- Ranked in the Top 25 Most Connected Campuses in the country by The Princeton Review