Make the Most of Your Campus Visit
The campus visit can be the most important part of your college selection process. Here is a quick checklist of what you can do to make the most of your visit to Stevens:
- Meet an admissions counselor. He or she may be able to give you tips on what would make your application more competitive, and can share information on programs, deadlines, requirements, and financial aid.
- Complete an admissions interview. Students entering or already in their senior year can also complete an admissions interview. Although not required for application to Stevens, we strongly recommend that all applicants take advantage of this opportunity to highlight areas of interest or achievement that are not often clearly visible on an application. Interviews can be completed before you submit an application. Read our Interview FAQs and schedule an admissions interview.
- Take a tour. Campus tours led by students give you “insider” perspectives on what the student experience is really like. Ask lots of questions – and take in our beautiful views of the New York City skyline. Schedule a campus tour.
- Tour the town. Not all of your time in college will be spent in the classroom. Explore and enjoy the many shops and restaurants of Hoboken while you’re here and see for yourself why Hoboken has been ranked among the Top 10 College Towns in the Nation by The Princeton Review.
- Meet a professor or attend a class. Get a feel for what you could expect to encounter as a Stevens student. We are happy to facilitate meetings with faculty or attendance at a class in your program of interest.
Questions? Call 800-STEVENS or send us an email.