The Office of Residence Life is looking forward to making our campus your home away from home!
Please note: you will need your myStevens username and password to apply for housing. You can find these in the letter from the Technology & Information Services department includeded in your enrollment pack, sent after your tuition deposit is received.
- Log onto https://mystevens.stevens.edu/ with your myStevens username and password (sent to you after your tuition deposit is received by Stevens).
- Click on "Housing Application" under Campus Services section.
- Complete the housing application. You must click the "Finish" button for your application to be submitted. Please do not complete any other application.
- Check your Stevens email for application confirmation.
- Once you have confirmation that your application has been received, please submit your $400 housing deposit through the Student Service Center's eBilling site (also found on your myStevens portal).
Once your housing application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email in your Stevens email account. If you do not receive a confirmation in your Stevens email, we have not received your application. If you do not see the application confirmation, first check your spam filter before contacting us.
Changes to your Application
You cannot make online changes to your housing application once it has been submitted. If you need to make changes, please do not submit another application – simply email any changes to email@example.com and the changes will be noted on your application.
Once you have confirmation that we received your application, you will need to pay a $400 housing security. The security must be paid before you can be assigned to Stevens housing. Please pay the security online by e-check or credit card. For further information regarding e-billing methods, please visit the Student Service Center’s e-billing site.