The Office of Residence Life is looking forward to making our campus your home away from home!
Please note: you will need your myStevens username and password to apply for housing. You can find these in the letter from the Technology & Information Services department includeded in your enrollment pack, sent after your tuition deposit is received.
Please use Internet Explorer to complete the housing application. Residence Life cannot view your building or roommate preferences if you use Firefox, Safari or Chrome.
- Go directly to the Housing Application.
- Click on Residential Management System (RMS) and then click on “I’m a New/Returning Stevens Student.”
- Enter your myStevens username and password (sent to you after your tuition deposit is received by Stevens).
- Click the application link on the left side of the page and then on Apply/Reapply.
- Only select and complete the “2013 New Undergraduate” application and view the summary page. Scroll and click next/continue at the bottom of each page. You must click on the submit button for your application to be processed.
- Check your Stevens email for application confirmation.
Once your housing application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email in your Stevens email account. If you do not receive a confirmation in your Stevens email, we have not received your application.
Changes to your Application
You cannot make online changes to your housing application once it has been submitted. If you need to make changes, please do not submit another application – simply email any changes to email@example.com and the changes will be noted on your application.
Once you have confirmation that we received your application, you will need to pay a $400 housing security. The security must be paid before you can be assigned to Stevens housing. Please pay the security online by e-check or credit card. For further information regarding e-billing methods, please visit the Student Service Center’s e-billing site.