Vi Van Trieu
|Room: Carnegie 304|
|School: Schaefer School of Engineering & Science|
|Department: Mechanical Engineering|
|Program: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Engineering|
- MBA, Investment & International Economics, Drexel University, 1994.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Drexel University, 1986.
- B.S., Industrial Science & Technology, Kean University, 1980.
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Rapid Manufacturing Techniques for Vaccines and Bioproduction
- Disposables and Single-Use Technologies
- Cell Line Engineering
- Biologic Plant Design
- Bioprocess Equipment Design including Cell Culture and Chromatography operations
- Sustainability and Green Design in Pharma and Biopharma Production Facility
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Aseptic Processing
- Direct operations and management position with large integrated pharmaceutical companies
- Subject-Matter-Expert Consultant to Pharmaceutical industry
Consultant to industry
Feb. 2008 as Industry Professor
- PME 530 Introduction to Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- PME 539 Bioprocess Technology in API Manufacturing
- PME 646 Biopharmaceuticals Facilities Design