The Information Networks and Security Lab (INFINITY) Alumni
International Visitors (Past and Present):
- Olga Leon, Associate Professor, Technical University Catalonia, Spain, July 1, 2014 -- October 2014.
- Samant Khajuria, Visting PhD Student, Center for TelelnFrastruktur, Aalborg University, Denmark, Fall 2010 to March 2011.
- Chandrani Saha, Sonali Dhali and Gargi Bag, Center for Development of Advanced Computing, Kolkata, India; January 2009.
Research Scientists and Post-Docs:
- Dr. Mukundan Iyengar, Dept. of E.C.E, Stevens Institute of Technology (from August 2012)
- Dr. Santhanakrishnan Anand, WINLAB, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Rutgers (From June 2012)
- Dr. Shamik Sengupta, Assistant Professor, Dept. of E.C.E, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, CUNY (from September 2009)
- Dr. Goce Jakimoski, Cryptographic Security, NIKSUN
- Dr. Hafiz Malik, Assistant Professor, Dept. of E.C.E, University of Michigan Dearborn (from September 2007)
- Dr. Mohamed A Haleem, New Jersey Institute of Technology (from September 2007)
Ph.D. and M.S. Students:
- Dr. Mahdi Azarafrooz, November 2014, currently with Pivotal
Thesis Title: Game Theory, Learning and Complexity Decomposition in Cognitive Radio Networks
- Dr. Guoqi Luo, May 9, 2013, currently with Rational Retention
Thesis Title: Data Hiding for Digital Image and Video
- Dr. Yi Tan, PhD, May 2012
Thesis Title: Understanding Malicious and Selfish Behavior in Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks
- Dr. Zituo Jin, PhD, January 2012, currently with Goldman Sachs
Thesis Title: Primary User Emulation Attack in Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks: Threats, Mitigation and Impact
- Dr. Chetan Nanjunda Mathur, Ph.D, May 2007, currently with Morgan Stanley
Thesis Title: A Mathematical Framework for Combining Error Correction and Encryption
- Dr. Ning Liu, Currently with eSpeed
Thesis Title: Data-Hiding: Quantization and Game Theoretic Approaches
- Dr. Siva Somasundaram, Ph.D, October 2005, currently with Raritan Computers
Thesis Title: Multiple Description Coding and Applications to Video Networking
- Dr. Qingyu Chen Ph.D, July 2005, currently with Clique Communications
Thesis Title: Joint Source-Channel Decoding in the Distributed and Non-Distributed Environment
- Karthik Narayan, M.S, May 2005, currently with Merryl-Lynch
Thesis Title: On the Design of Secure Error Resilient Diffusion Layers for Block Ciphers
- Fatema Jiruwala, M.S,(Jointly with Prof. R. Chandramouli) December 2004, currently with Siemens
Thesis Title: Moment Preserving Data-Hiding: Analysis and Experiments
- Chetan Nanjunda, M.S,(Jointly with Prof. R. Chandramouli), 2004.
Thesis Title: On the Design of Error-Resilient Ciphers
- Poojan Mehta (BS), Deception Detection in Text, Summer 2011
- Kevin Fuhrman and Magaret Przeszlo, ?Facemask?, Senior Design Project, 2010-2011.
- Bryan Franklin, Ted Pfeifer, and Stan Yakoff, ?Honesty Labs, ScamScout?, Stevens Entreprenuer and Enterprise Development Team Advising, 2010-2011.
- Prateek Gupta, (B.Tech), I.I.T Kanpur, Summer Intern (2006)
- Roshan Shah (Summer Scholar)
- Brandon Ho (Summer Scholar)
- Mirweis Jamali, Kunal Kumar, Peter Monaco, Chad Pakett and Nirav Shah, Reliable Low Bit-Rate Video Networking, Senior Design Project, 2000-2001.
- Frank Filogamo and Adam Szymankiewicz, Power Aware Object Tracking in Video Sequences, Senior Design Project, 2000-2001.
High School Students:
Nixon Arauz, Harlem Childrens' Soceity