|Email: [email protected]|
|School: Schaefer School of Engineering & Science|
|Department: Chemical Engineering & Materials Science|
- Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering) - 2012, Princeton University
- M.A. (Chemical Engineering) - 2009, Princeton University
- B.S. (Chemical Engineering - 2007, MIT
Solution-processable materials for renewable energy applications, nanostructured materials, hybrid polymers, crystal engineering
- Postdoctoral Fellow, New York University, September 2012 – July 2014
- Course Instructor, New York University, September 2012 – May 2014
Honors & Awards
- Postdoctoral and Transition Program for Academic Diversity Fellowship (2012-2014)
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship (2009-2012)
- American Physical Society Frank J. Padden Award finalist (2011)
- Schowalter Travel Fund Award (2011)
- Wu Travel Fund Award (2009)
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honors Society (2007)
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars (2007)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Materials Research Society
- A.G. Shtukenberg, S.S. Lee, B. Kahr, M.D. Ward. (2014). "Manipulating crystallization with molecular additives", Annual Review of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 5, 77. Article .
- S.S. Lee, J.M. Mativetsky, M.A. Loth, J.E. Anthony, Y.-L. Loo. (2012). "Charge transport across interspherulite boundaries in solution-processed organic semiconductor thin films", ACS Nano, 6, 9879. Article .
- S.S. Lee, S. Muralidharan, A.R. Woll, M.A. Loth, Z. Li, J.E. Anthony, M. Haataja, Y.-L. Loo. (2012). "Controlling nucleation in binary, solution-processed organic semiconductor thin films", Chemistry of Materials, 24, 2920. Article .
- S.S. Lee, S.B. Tang, D.-M. Smilgies, A.R. Woll, M.A. Loth, J.M. Mativetsky, J.E. Anthony, Y.-L. Loo. (2012). "Guiding crystallization around bends and sharp corners", Advanced Materials, 24, 2692. Article .
- S.S. Lee, M.A. Loth, J.E. Anthony, Y.-L. Loo. (2012). "Orientation-independent charge transport in single spherulites from solution-processed organic semiconductors", Journal of the American Chemical Society, 134, 5436. Article .
- S. Avasthi, S.S. Lee, Y.-L. Loo, J.C Sturm. (2011). "Role of majority and minority carrier barriers silicon/organic hybrid heterojunction solar cells", Advanced Materials, 23, 5762. Article .
- S.S. Lee, Y.-L. Loo. (2010). "Structural complexities in the active layers of organic electronics", Annual Review of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 59, 1. Article .
- J.B. Kim, S.S. Lee, M. Toney, Z. Chen, A. Facchetti, Y.S. Kim, Y.-L. Loo. (2010). "Reversible soft-contact lamination and delamination for non-invasive fabrication and characterization of bulk-heterojunction and bilayer organic solar cells", Chemistry of Materials, 22, 4931. Article .
- S.S. Lee, C.S. Kim, E.D. Gomez, B. Purushothaman, M.F. Toney, C. Wang, A. Hexemer, J.E. Anthony, Y.-L. Loo. (2009). "Controlling nucleation and crystallization in solution-processed organic semiconductors for thin-film transistors", Advanced Materials, 21, 3605. Article .
- C.S. Kim, S.S. Lee, E.D. Gomez, J. Kim, Y.-L. Loo. (2009). "Transient photovoltaic behavior of air-stable, inverted organic solar cells with solution-processed electron transport layer", Applied Physics Letters, 94, 113302. Article .