|School: Schaefer School of Engineering & Science|
|Department: Computer Science|
|Program: Computer Science|
|Research Center: Bioinnovation|
Ph.D. in Computer Science, New York University, 2010.
B.A. Computer Science and Physics, New York University, 2006.
- Causal inference and explanation
- Big data (specifically time series data)
- Biomedical informatics
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science, Stevens Institute of Technology 2012 - Present
- S. Kleinberg. (2012). Causality, Probability, and Time, Cambridge University Press. (in press).
- S. Kleinberg and B. Mishra. (2009). "The Temporal Logic of Causal Structures", Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI).
- S. Kleinberg and B. Mishra. (2010). "The Temporal Logic of Token Causes", International Conference on the Principles of Knowledge Repre- sentation and Reasoning (KR).
- S. Kleinberg. (2011). "A Logic for Causal Inference in Time Series with Discrete and Continuous Variables", International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI).
- S. Kleinberg, K. Casey, and B. Mishra. (2007). "Systems Biology via Redescription and Ontologies (I): Finding Phase Changes With Applications to Malaria Temporal Data", Systems and Synthetic Biology, 1 (4), 197-205.
- S. Kleinberg and B. Mishra. (2009). "Metamorphosis: the Coming Transformation of Translational Systems Biology", Queue, 7 (9), 40-52.
- A. Mitrofanova, S. Kleinberg, J. Carlton, S. Kasif, and B. Mishra. (2010). "redicting Malaria Interactome Classifications from Time-Course Transcriptomic Data along the Intra-Erythrocytic Developmental Cycle", Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, 49 (3), 167-176.
- S. Kleinberg and G. Hripcsak. (2011). "A review of causal inference for biomedical informatics", Journal of Biomedical Informatics, 44 (6), 1102-1112.
CS 810 Special Topics in Computer Science