|Phone: (973) 650-1937|
|Email: [email protected]|
|School: Schaefer School of Engineering & Science|
|Department: Mechanical Engineering|
|Program: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Engineering|
- M.S., Mathematics, Stevens Institute of Technology, 1966
- Mechanical Engineer, Stevens Institute of Technology, 1959
- Additional studies in mathematics, engineering and computer science-Stevens Institute of Technology
SBIR (Small Business Innovative Research) – Received several awards and funding from DARPA and US Army for design and development of low cost, high accuracy navigation systems utilizing MEMS technology combined with innovative adaptive control strategies and mathematical techniques.
Mr. Arturi has extensive industry experience, including over 15 years in FDA - regulated industry. He is an experienced manager with expertise in system engineering, software development, managing software development, software quality assurance, computerized system validation, software process improvement, and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
Mr. Arturi holds the degree of Mechanical Engineer and an MS in Mathematics, both from Stevens. He is a frequent speaker on engineering and validation topics at industry conferences. In addition to teaching at Stevens, he has taught mathematics and computer science at Farleigh Dickinson University.
Mr. Arturi has led validation efforts for many systems including LIMS, MRP, bar code inventory management, electronic batch record, and others. He has contributed to formal qualification of several real-time DoD applications in his role of software QA consultant.
Mr. Arturi is a licensed Professional Engineer in New Jersey.
- 1982-Present, President, ARTECH Associates Technical & Management Consultants, Wayne, NJ
- 1959-1982, Engineering and Management Positions in Defense, Construction and Communications
- Anthony J. Arturi. "Designing a PAT Curriculum".
- Anthony J. Arturi. "Spreadsheet Validation & Compliance for GLP Environments".
- Anthony J. Arturi. "Improve Data Validation by Treating Data as an Information Product".
- Anthony J. Arturi. "Keeping Validation Off the Critical Path".
- Anthony J. Arturi. "Experiences Validating COTS Based Systems - Lessons Learned".
- Anthony J. Arturi. "Use Cases Facilitate LIMS Project Planning, Implementation, and Validation".
- Anthony J. Arturi. "Validation of Web-based Clinical Data Systems".
- Anthony J. Arturi. "Preparing for the Implementation of a Validated Customizable System".
- PME 541 Validation of Computerized Systems
- PME 547 Validation for Medical Device Manufacturers
- PME 551 Process Analytical Technology (PAT) in Pharmaceutical Operations