|ADJUNCT ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR|
|Phone: (347) 461-3219|
|School: Schaefer School of Engineering & Science|
|Department: Mechanical Engineering|
- M.S., Chemical Engineering, Polytechnic University of New York, 1982
- B.E., Chemical Engineering, City College of New York, 1975
(Chemical Technology Processes in API Manufacturing) Mr. Zelmanovich is Manager of Process Engineering at Lockwood Greene, a global engineering and construction firm.
- 2010 – present, Biofuels/Biorefinery Process Engineering, CH2M HILL, New York, NY
- 1983 – 2010, Manager, Process Engineering, CH2M HILL Lockwood Greene, Somerset, NJ
- 1979 – 1982, Senior Process Engineer, Singmaster & Breyer, New York, NY
- 1975 – 1979, Process Engineer, Allied Chemical Corp., Morristown, NJ
- 2004 – 2006, Chair, New Jersey Section of AIChE
- 1992 – 1994, Chair, Metro New York Section of AIChE
- Yasha Zelmanovich. Designing A Facility for API Development, Chemical Engineering Progress, March 1, 2006.
- Yasha Zelmanovich. Air Pollution Control in API Facilities, Pharmaceutical Engineering.
- Yasha Zelmanovich. Design of Multi-Purpose Biotech Facilities, Pharmaceutical Engineering.
- Yasha Zelmanovich. Design of Pharmaceutical Water Systems, Pharmaceutical Engineering.
PME 538 Chemical Technology Processes in API Manufacturing