- BS, Sharif University of Tech., Iran, 1988
- MS, Sharif University of Tech., Iran, 1991
- PhD, New Jersey Institute of Tech.; 1999
Before joining URS, he was a research assistant professor at Stevens Institute of Technology. His areas of expertise include engineering mechanics, finite element methods, dynamic analysis, design of structural systems, solid mechanics, structural optimization, knowledge-based engineering, and computer-aided design and manufacturing. He has been affiliated with the Department of Mechanical Engineering since 2001 where he has taught “Introduction to Computer-Aided Design”, “Mechanical Vibrations”, and “Advanced Mechanics of Solids”.
- October 2007-Present: Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc./East Side Access Project
- September 2006-October 2007: KS Engineers, P.C./East Side Access Project
- August 2004-August 2006: URS Corporation
- July 1999-July 2004: Design & Manufacturing Institute (DMI), Stevens Institute of Technology