|School: Schaefer School of Engineering & Science|
|Department: Computer Science|
Ph.D. New York University, 2007
M.Sc. New York University, 2004
Laurea (M.Sc.-equivalent) Università di Catania (Italy), 2001
- Security and privacy in distributed systems
- Lattices and decoding algorithms
Program Committee member, The 17th IACR International Conference on Public Key Cryptography (PKC'14), March 2014, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
General co-Chair, The 14th IACR International Conference on Public Key Cryptography (PKC'11), March 6–9, 2011, Taormina, Italy
Local organizing committee chair, The Spring 2010 Security and Privacy Day @ Stevens (SnP 10sp), May 28, 2010, Hoboken, NJ
Program Committee member, The Cryptographers' Track at the RSA Conference (CT-RSA'11), February 2011, San Francisco, CA
Program Committee member, The 6th Conference on Security and Cryptography for Networks (SCN '10), September 13–15, 2010, Amalfi, Italy
Program Committee member,, The 12th International Security Conference (ISC '09), September 7–9, 2009, Pisa, Italy
Program Committee member,, The 2nd Provable Security Conference (ProvSec '08), October 30–November 1, 2008, Shanghai, China
Program Committee member,,The 6th International Conference on Cryptography and Network Security (CANS '07), December 8–10, 2007, Singapore
ACM, IACR, IEEE, USENIX
- J.Naous, M.Miller, A.Seehra, M.Walfish, A.Nicolosi, D.Mazieres. (Dec 6-9, 2011). "Verifying and Enforcing Network Paths with ICING", 7th ACM International Conference on emerging Networking EXperiments and Technologies (CoNEXT 2011), Tokyo, Japan.
- G. Baumslag, N. Fazio, A. Nicolosi, V. Shpilrain, W.E. Skeith III. (Oct 16-18, 2011). "Generalized Learning Problems and Applications to Non-commutative Cryptography ", 5th International Conference on Provable Security (ProvSec 2011), Xi'an, China. LNCS 6980 324--339.
- Arun Seehra, Jad Naous, Michael Walfish, David Mazières, Antonio Nicolosi, Scott Shenker. (Dec 23, 2009). "A Policy Framework for the Future Internet ", The Eighth ACM Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks (HotNets-VIII) . W. Leland, R. Mahajan, ACM.
- D. Micciancio and A. Nicolosi. (Jul 11, 2008). "Efficient Bounded-Distance Decoders for Barnes-Wall Lattices", IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory. Alex Vardy, IEEE CNF. 2484–2488.
- N. Fazio, A. Nicolosi, and D.H. Phan. (Oct 9, 2007). "Traitor Tracing with Optimal Transmission Rate", Information Security Conference. Juan Garay, Springer-Verlag. LNCS 4779 71–88.
- CPE 668 Foundations of Cryptography
- CS 181 Introduction to Computer Science Honors I
- CS 578 Privacy in a Networked World
- CS 579 Foundations of Cryptography
- CS 693 Cryptographic Protocols
- SOC 551 Privacy in a Networked World