|School: Schaefer School of Engineering & Science|
|Department: Computer Science|
Ph.D. New York University, 2007
M.Sc. New York University, 2004
Laurea (M.Sc.-equivalent) Università di Catania (Italy), 2001
- Security and privacy in distributed systems
- Lattices and decoding algorithms
Program Committee Member, 6th Conference on Security and Cryptography for Networks (SCN10)
Program Committee Member, 12th Information Security Conference (ISC09)
Program Committee Member, 2nd International Conference on Provable Security (ProvSec08)
Program Committee Member, 6th International Conference on Cryptology and Network Security (CANS07)
ACM, IACR, IEEE, USENIX
- J.Naous, M.Miller, A.Seehra, M.Walfish, A.Nicolosi, D.Mazieres. (Dec 6-9, 2011). "Verifying and Enforcing Network Paths with ICING", 7th ACM International Conference on emerging Networking EXperiments and Technologies (CoNEXT 2011), Tokyo, Japan.
- G. Baumslag, N. Fazio, A. Nicolosi, V. Shpilrain, W.E. Skeith III. (Oct 16-18, 2011). "Generalized Learning Problems and Applications to Non-commutative Cryptography ", 5th International Conference on Provable Security (ProvSec 2011), Xi'an, China. LNCS 6980 324--339.
- Arun Seehra, Jad Naous, Michael Walfish, David Mazières, Antonio Nicolosi, Scott Shenker. (Dec 23, 2009). "A Policy Framework for the Future Internet ", The Eighth ACM Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks (HotNets-VIII) . W. Leland, R. Mahajan, ACM.
- D. Micciancio and A. Nicolosi. (Jul 11, 2008). "Efficient Bounded-Distance Decoders for Barnes-Wall Lattices", IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory. Alex Vardy, IEEE CNF. 2484–2488.
- N. Fazio, A. Nicolosi, and D.H. Phan. (Oct 9, 2007). "Traitor Tracing with Optimal Transmission Rate", Information Security Conference. Juan Garay, Springer-Verlag. LNCS 4779 71–88.
CPE 668 Foundations of Cryptography
CS 181 Introduction to Computer Science Honors I
CS 578 Privacy in a Networked World
CS 579 Foundations of Cryptography
CS 693 Cryptographic Protocols
SOC 551 Privacy in a Networked World