|ASSOCIATE RESEARCH PROFESSOR |
|Email: My last firstname.lastname@example.org|
|School: Schaefer School of Engineering & Science|
|Department: Computer Science|
PhD 1990, Mathematics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, dvisor: D. DeTurck, Thesis: Singular Systems of Geometric Partial Differential Equations
M.S. 1982, Mathematics, University of Sofia, Advisor: G. Stanilov, Thesis: Computer Aided Algebra in Differential Geometry
Interdisciplinary research in computer science, mathematics, and physics, currently focused on: real-time computer vision and graphics; the development and deployment of real-time systems for scene analysis, surveillance and forensics, and for monitoring and control of large sensor networks; medical imaging; high energy physics; differential geometry; stochastic systems; differential equations. The research is externally funded.
For more information see my research web page
- 2000-Present Associate Professor in Computer Science, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
- 1997-2000 William Chauvenet Assistant Professor in Mathematics, ashington University, St. Louis
- 1995-1997 Visiting Assistant Professor in Mathematics,
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
- 1994-1995 Adjunct Assistant Professor in Mathematics,
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- 1993-1994 Visiting Assistant Professor in Mathematics,
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- 1990-1993 G. C. Evans Instructor in Mathematics,
Rice University, Houston
- 1982-1985 System Programmer, Institute for Scienti¯c Information, Sofia, Bulgaria
Grants, Contracts & Funds
- DNA Array Image Analysis. G. Kamberova and G. Kamberov, DNA Press,.
- George Kamberov, Peter Norman, Franz Pedit, Ulrich. Quaternions, Spinors, and Surfaces, 2002, American Mathematical Society.
CS 539 Real-Time Rendering, Gaming, and Simulations Programming