Program Outcomes: M.S. in Game Design and Simulation Programming (about/accreditation/ms_gdsp_prog_out)
Program Outcomes: M.S. in Game Design and Simulation Programming
- [MS-GDSP A development] Proven capabilities to develop significant graphics, AI, and physics engines components.
- CS 537 outcome 2, Pipeline exploitation
- CS 541 outcome 4, Search implementation
- CS 586 outcome 2, Virtual creatures
- [MS-GDSP B design] Have a portfolio of east least four game/simulations designs and implementations.
- CS 539 outcome 3, Projects
- CS 585 outcome 7, Documentation
- CS 587 outcome 3, State-of-the-art
- [MS-GDSP C expertise] Possess deep knowledge in at least one significant sub-area the fields of real time systems for computer games and simulations.
- CS 539 outcome 1, Analysis
- CS 586 outcome 5, Behavior
- CS 677 outcome 4, Occupancy