Objectives: B.S. in Information Systems (DEFUNCT)
Program Objectives: B.S. in Information Systems
- [skills development] Be able to acquire new skills and knowledge on one’s own.
- [skills application] Be able to understand the functions of computers in an information systems environment and the impact of the information technology in the business environment.
- [communication] Be proficient in both oral and written technical and business communications.
- [teamwork] Be effective as either a member or a leader of a small team.
- [impact] Be able to apply ethical standards in an Information Systems environment and to understand the social implications of their professional activities.