Program Objectives: B.S. in Computer Science
Program educational objectives are broad statements that describe the career and professional accomplishments that the program is preparing graduates to achieve. These are the professional accomplishments that students are expected to have achieved three years after graduation.
- [skills development] Be able to acquire new skills and knowledge on one's own.
- [skills application] Be able to create solutions to complex problems in computer system design.
- [communication] Be proficient in both oral and written technical communication.
- [teamwork] Be effective as either a member or a leader of a small team.
- [impact] Be able to evaluate the impact of one's work on the intended users and on society.
The Computer Science program is accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). For enrollment and graduation data, click here