SAM 2012 - Submission of Final Manusript
To prepare the final manuscript for SAM 2012, please go through the following three steps:
1) Format your final manuscript according to the instructions in any of the three files below (letter size). Read them carefully to verify that your paper is correctly formatted before going to Step 2.
Word Template (Letter size), Acrobat Template, LaTeX Template.
Final manuscript may have at most 4 pages in length.
You may want to directly use the pre-formatted WORD or LaTeX template, but you are free to use whatever word processing software you are accustomed to, provided that you closely follow the instructions appearing in the template.
2) Final manuscripts must be IEEE Xplore-compatible. If the final manuscript does not meet IEEE Xplore compliance, it will NOT be published and will be removed from the SAM 2012 Proceedings CDROM and the IEEE Xplore. To meet these requirements, you must check your PDF file to ensure that it is compliant by using the IEEE PDF eXpress system.
IEEE PDF eXpress allows the authors to directly generate IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs from their source files (Conversation Function) or to check their own PDFs for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check Function)
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress web site: www.pdf-express.org
- Enter the conference ID: sam12wkx
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to 1) create your PDF file or 2) check compatibility of your own PDF file
- Go to Step 3: Upload the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file to the following EDAS submission website
3) With the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file, follow the link below to enter the EDAS on-line submission system.
EDAS Submission Link
A completed IEEE copyright form is required for the final manuscript submission before March 12, 2012. The copyright form can be submitted electronically by clicking the "copyright" button in your EDAS account, then choosing the "IEEE Copyright Submission" button (which will link you to the "IEEE eCopyright Transfer" webpage), and following through the remaining procedure.
Final manuscript must be submitted before March 12, 2012.
All contributions MUST be submitted using the EDAS on-line system as described above. No exceptions will be made.
For support and information on EDAS please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.