Click to enlarge
November 20, 2011 SERC Vision as a National Resource
The SERC has been engaging in a strategic planning process, to reflect the tremendous growth and impact it has experienced during its first three years of operations. ASRR 2011 represented the first opportunity to share the new strategic vision and goals with the SERC community and incorporate input from the SERC collaborators.
The new SERC Vision is: The Networked National Resource to further systems research and its impact on issues of national and global significance.
The mission is to:
· Harness community of research talent through collaboration
· Build tomorrow’s community through research & education
· Transition systems research to people, practice and impact
· Influence cost conscious timely solutions through systems thinking
· Enhance security and prosperity in the whole of the nation
The SERC sponsors and collaborators are supportive of the vision and mission and will continue to help shape the contributions and impact of the SERC.